Sunday, July 1, 2012

July, another month

 Hey !!! I saw a bunch of dusts *ignore the grammar* here..
Ewww :/
And yeahhhh, have you saw it ?!?!?!
MY BLOGGER IS ALL NEW NOW !!! ;DDDD
Hehehehe, pinky + simple
Nice ? :D
I know it's nice, so stop clapping XDD
Compare to the last update, you may be curious,
why am I using English right ? :P
And let me tell you now, because I want to improve my English -w-
Funny right ? xP
Okay whatever, it's July now, JULY !!! OMG !
Seriously, TIME IS VERY ''PRECIOUS'' :O
So don't waste it :) Hehehe..

Oh yeahh, I found this on Jaclyn's tumblr.
Awwwww, there is a lots of cute stuff :3
I wonder if I create my own tumblr, what would it become ?
Bwahahahaha XD
Btw, I'm lazy to update it just like blogger,
ignored by me since April xP
Not my fault, I was toooooo busy xD
BWAAAAAA XD
I'm such a great liar :)
LOL.


Me guesta ;D
When is this picha took ?
Hmm..Searching..
Oh I forgot it sorry xD
It's long time ago I think .__.
Music instruments !!! :D :D :D
Piano ? Violin ? Guitar ?
Which one should I choose ? :/
I got no interest in music instruments last time,
but now I was interested :D
Maybe affected by my friends ? :3
Because all my friends can play any music instruments, like Yvonnie she is learning
guitar :D Jaclyn knew some basic of piano and she is going to learn violin :3 Pei Ee
is going to learn Chello :D Coool yeahh ! Alice knew how to play piano and
violin, she is in grade 4 now !! grade 4 I think if I got no wrong xP
Imagining we all team up a band..
WOW ! Nice enough XD
Oh okay, Joanne..hey ! Joanne !!!!
Stop dreaming duhh - -
Still don't know mom allow anot -.-
You must know, the fees and the instruments is super expensive xP

Juniel, who made me feel interest in Guitar :D
Here is her songs :
Illa illa , Stupid (ft. YongHwa from CNBlue)
She is sooooo cute ;3
Teeheee ;)

1 comment: